Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 27

This week was different. I had a break through emotionally and mentally. The beginning of the week I was so down and out. I cried and cried and cried on Tuesday for no apparent reason. The toughest part of this journey is the emotional roller coaster. I am my own worst enemy and I get down on myself sometimes and I think I just put too much pressure on myself and that's why I felt the way I did on Tuesday. This is not easy and I take each day as it comes,I just have to work through the feelings I have and I know I will get through it. Good news is though, I have lost another pound so now I weigh 391. I have not eaten fast food or drank soda for 27 days now. I have cut my sugar intake by half. My favorite dinner now is baked tilapia with Mrs. Dash seasoning, fried zucchini, and brown rice Yum Yum. I also have been going to yoga at least once a week. I really do love yoga. Yoga helps my body, my spirit, and my spirit. By far this is been the most trying thing I've ever done in my life. I know now just to enjoy each day as it comes with peace, love, and understanding. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment